My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its that time of year, leave all our hopelessness' aside...

So I just found a bunch of drawings from my past and realized that I have yet to share any of my art work with you. I will try to dedicate part of tomorrow to showing you what I have been up to and where I have come from artistically.

Its not super impressive, but its a huge part of who I am. Until tomorrow.

Peace, Love and Secret Masterpieces my darlings!

XOXO,

Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers