My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster...

I hate being gone for so long, it makes me feel sad and neglectful. I've been getting a lot of that recently but what can I say, it is what it is. What's new, what's new? My birthday is quickly approaching, I bought just a about a million sharpies and recently came into the 6th season of boy meets world (speaking of which, i now follow Ben Savage on twitter and am pretty excited about it). To the untrained eye, my most recent accomplishments may seem anything but, however I am actually pretty content right now. There is nothing like a fresh planner and a new color coding system to get the blood pumping. I haven't spent as much time as I want being constructive in the city, but hopefully this will all change on Thursday. I will have a whole two days and fresh paycheck (not to mention birthday dollars) to explore, tinker and create. I can only hope that work cooperates so that I can have my peace. OH! after a long 5 months, i have been reunited with my surface piercings. Luckily, this guy wasn't a jerk and used teflon tubing instead of metal bars. Although there is a slight increase in swelling (due to scar tissue :[ ), they look so much better than they did this time last year. Needless to say, I am pretty in love.

For some reason completely unknown to me, I decided to watch part of the teen choice awards when i got home from work tonight. Why? I'm still trying to figure it out. Winners are picked soley on how cute they are, or how often their songs are played on the radio. Substance/ Talent isn't really a factor. It may sound harsh, but I'm not mad at the oblivious voting habits of these teens. I mean, how many twelve year olds do you know that discuss cinema quality or the creative range of an actor? Or the fact that on so-and-so's new album the artist completely just gives up, cops out and lets dub step do all the work for them. If anything, the awards just reminded me that I'm not a kid anymore, and to be honest, it breaks my heart a little. If only my most serious conflicts revolved around whether Jacob was hotter in New Moon or Eclipse. For this reason, my birthday wish is to age gracefully while maintaining all the enthusiasm of youth. So far, so good.

Peace, Love and Taylor Lautner my darlings.

XOXO,
Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers