My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Til mine is the only face you see, I'm gonna stand out, til you notice me...

I got my first tattoo yesterday. As I predicted I feel I am now harboring an addiction. I picked a fairly large tribal sun on my right shouder. I like it a lot, but I'm not in love. I think I picked it because of it's size and the fact that it involved a fair amount of coloring; I wanted to see if I could handle the pain. It wasn't too bad after I put my headphones on. A little techno and a pop princess got through the process effortlessly. Next time around however, I want to be in love with the piece I choose. This calls for some research. The following images are awesome. I want them all, either in their original or slightly modified forms.









Love this look, I want to be tatted all over.














Mermaids are pretty. I want a mermaid piece. But I want her to have angel wings. Her face will be more focalized but her expression will be somewhat sinister. I should just draw it up








.
Yes feather. Yes placement. I know the next two pieces also incorporate feathers into the theme, but they match my spirit. I'm just born to fly...














Please and thank you. But since I have a tribal sun on my right shoulder it might be too circular. I would either want this on my thigh, or to add on to my first piece. Maybe the incorporation of some colored feathers would make my piece more feminine and innovative.











This is pretty. I want this exactly as is. The location will have to be changed though, because it's where I got my first one. Maybe my left forearm...


That is all for right now. I will keep looking and sketching and my next piece will be absolutely spectacular!




Peace, Love and sinister mermaids darlings!


xoxo,

Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers