My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

you know if I ball then we all gonna stunt

I don't know what's come over me lately, but whatever it is has broken my creativity fast. I got a new set of pliers two weeks ago and have been making jewelry non stop ever since. I wonder if this is how sleeping beauty felt after Prince Phillip woke her from her slumber?

Here are some photos of my favorites. Only for you my beauties.

Peace, love and self rediscovered my darlings!

XOXO,
Starshine
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers