My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Because the world is round, it turns me on

The colors around me are crazy on point around me. The sky is so blue and the clouds are so white. The skyline looks so intense it's almost unreal. Who knew Newark could be so beautiful.

Today has been a day just like any other so far. My father has gone to CT to look into yet another one of his random business ventures so it will be myself against the wolves until he returns. Things haven't been too bad at home lately though, so hopefully it will be smooth sailing until tomorrow. I leave you with this poem ( I didn't write it, the writers of the O.C. did)

I wish I was a mermaid
And could swim with all the fish.
A shiny tail and seashells,
That would be my wish.

Peace, Love and Sunny Skies my darlings.

Xoxo

Starshine
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers