My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Me, Myself and Time

So I know this movie is about 10 years old, but in my defense I only just saw it a few months ago. The point is, I am crazy obsessed with the really real drama that is Gladiator. I watch it EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes on the tele. Besides the drama and Joaquin Phoenix's ridiculous antics it features just another rare example of a perfect score.

But you really can't expect anything less from Hans Zimmer. The man is genius I tell you. Lisa Gerrard's hauntingly beautiful vocals just and to the complex beauty of Zimmer's composition. It is crazy how one little piece of music can change your life.

If you haven't already heard it, or don't understand what I am talking about I strongly suggest you all listen to "Now We Are Free" from the soundtrack.

It will rock your world.

Peace, Love and Music my darlings.

Starshine
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers