My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Summer breeze makes me feel fineee

Working on my fitness is KILLING my bod. Summer break starts in like 2 weeks and I need to find a summer job. Immediately. Preferably an awesome one... Any suggestions? If you know of anything in the tri state area let me know. I'm so sick of working retail but beggars can't be picky at this point. That's all for now. Goodnight mittens in the chair. Goodnight people everywhere.

Xoxo

Lauren
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers