My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Monday, April 19, 2010

When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...

Today was Max Loverboy Hahlbeck's 21st birthday. What started out as 3 people drinking at the local bar, turned into about 14 of us just getting reckless. although things got a little out of hand (for reasons I can't go into), this was one of the best nights I've had in almost a year. I wouldn't trade it for anything.


I love my friends.

Peace, Love and Drunken Mayhem my darlings.

Xoxo

Starshine <3
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers