My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

That's what you get when you let your heart win...

... Or when you let boredom get the best of you. Walking through a beauty supply store with cash in my pocket and a day with no plans usually does not end well for me. I don't know if any of you were around for bizarro blonde fest 09... so here is a brief recap.

Basically I was trying to be cute by adding some blonde highlights to my extensions. End result, a horrible blonde ring circling my head... On my natural hair, plus the added perk of having yellow hands for 10 days.

Today my thoughts were purple.... I bought some dye, locked myself in my room and hoped for the best.

WELL, the gods must have been smiling down on me today. Either that or the stars must have been aligned ever so nicely, because I know have subtly adorable magenta highlights and only slightly pink hands.

It totally makes up for my otherwise event free day.

I would post a picture... But the camera on my phone is temporarily out of commission (at least I hope it's temporary). I'll try again later.

Peace, Love and Magenta highlights my darlings!

Xoxo

Starshine <3
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers