My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You)

Does ANYONE know this song?!?!?! It's gorgeous and you should all be listening to it RIGHT NOW! Pretty uneventful day. Work, home and more tinkering with my computer ( I need to reaquaint myself with Windows). Skype date later with my darling Matthew. I painted my nails red for the first time in an eternity, but with a name like "I'm Not Really a Waitress", how could I resist!?!

That's all for now. Maybe I'll have more to share after my chat ;)

Peace, Love and Magical Connections my darlings!

xoxo,
Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers