My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tied up to the ground, We're spiralling...

It's St. Valentine's Day my darlings.
Or it was... a few hours ago. Anyways, not the point. As usual it was a pretty bland day at work. Just coffee and bitch-y latte pretention, a mall standard. After work a friend and I went to dinner with some guys from the mall and had a few drinks. I know what you are thinking, but before you get too excited, it was not a date and I was perfectly fine with that. I think having first dates on Valentine's Day is cliche and awkward. There is so much more pressure to make sure that there is a connection and to have someone to go home with and that is definitely not my agenda right now. All in all we had a great time. I got some noms and had a few good drinks. They paid of course (it still wasn't a date, but come on, I only fucks with gentlemen) and it was a perfectly splendid evening.

HOWEVER

For all of you lovelys that were on dates with special someones or potentials, I hope you enjoyed yourselves and that your partners behaved appropriately. Love is a feeling like no other and if you are in it or on your way I applaud you. It's going to get tough, but the reward greatly surpasses the struggle. Think about it this way, Valentine's Day is one of the few non religion based holidays celebrated by the entire world. No matter what your color, race, religion or sex we can all share and live in the warmth of love. So on this international day of love I am sending you all that I have. Be good to yourselves and eachother and just... let it happen.

Peace, Love and Cheesy Romance Songs my darlings!

xoxo
Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers