My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bring the lights up, Bust the doors down

So I think I have an obsession with Bod Mod (Body Modification). Every paycheck I get is immediately followed with sketches of the tattoos I want. I desperately want some new surface piercings but I can't think of a placement that isn't completely... scandalous. Right now I'm thinking vertical lines on either side of my neck. However, I am not completely sure this is safe or even possible considering the amount of crucial veins, arteries and other such nonsense located in one's neck. Whatever, It doesn't hurt to ask,

RIGHT?!




I've been sitting in this library for a good 5 hours now. I started out doing homework but then I had the urge to electronically creep on a friend which turned into me admiring his tats and wanting better ones of my own. Went online and found some crazy/ beautiful pieces. These really stood out, but not all necessarily for me.








This dudes arm was bitten off by a shark and this tat just shows off how bad-ass he is. This artist is a genius and I applaud his gift. Sorry I just looked up in the library and this is this whole little Black History Month shelf and a Beyonce book is right in my face. ...Awkward. Anyways kids, back to the show.






I want something like this. Something mystical. Something intricate. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether or not I want color. Right now I'm leaning towards yes but I'm not to sure how good some colors will look with my particular shade seeings as how I am what some would call "yellow boned".



There were more, but I seem to be experiencing some technical difficulities at this time. I'll try again later. Until next time.
Peace, Love and self Expression my darlings!
xoxo
Starshine




No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers