My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And I try to remember, who I used to be...

Midterms are coming up, well actually my first one this term is on Friday. I currently feel as though I haven't learned enough in my courses to be able to effectively rock this test. My professor is one of those trying to be "hip" types that just converses with his students about the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars or an award show instead of actually following the lesson plan. I used to be one of those students who LOVED having professors like this until I realized that the midterms and finals were not based on what you were taught in your individual class, but rather on what the department decides you should've learned by that point. Therefore and thusly, these professors are a waste of time.

Furthermore, if I really wanted to spend time wondering what Lady Gaga was wearing in Paris last week, I would just watch TMZ or something.


but on a completely different and unrelated note,

I was talking to a friend last night who imformed me that he was/ is currently touring with Crystal Castles and I am going to go stalk him in a concert type setting. Before everyone starts calling SWAT, I am not groupie, never that. I do actually know this person and we talk frequently, well when he isn't off in other countries living an amazing life fueled by his magical, musical powers. I quite enjoy Crystal Castles as do I enjoy this friend (more physically than musically but he is still quite crazily gifted) so I feel that it will be worth my dollars and time. Today this woman came into my job today and actually had the audacity to ask me if we had any drinks. Not any decaf drinks, not fruity drinks, just drinks in general. I wanted to ask her if she was kidding and to get out but my "manager" was next to me so I had to hold my tongue. Random thought right?

You must have forgotten who I am.

Lisa Gerrard just came on my homework playlist. I believe I've already discussed my feelings on her on the Gladiator score so I will refrain from reminding you. I bought another one of my friends albums on itunes a few days ago and it sickens me to think about how talented she is. I don't understand how I can be surrounded by such obvious talent without being inspired to make bigger moves for myself. Maybe I should see a life coach...

OH GOD!

Oasis just started. "Wonderwall" is easily one of the best songs ever written.


I feel all over the place right now because I have literally not slept in 3 whole days. This midterm season has me all occupied. I think I am hungry too. Scratch that I am not hungry, but I should eat. Not sleeping usually means not eating because I am running around doing a million things. This most likely explains my losing 10 pounds in 8 days (this is not an exagerration, I checked when I realized non of my pants fit correctly). I can't think of anything else to tell you because I can't really focus on anything other than how much more work I have to do. I just took a little break to say hi because I knew that if I just stopped working I would fall asleep, and we can't have that now can we?

Peace, Love and getting it done my darlings!

xoxo


Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers