My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Doing the pretty girl rock...

So I've been up forever today because there was a State of the Company meeting this morning at work starring Pete Nordstrom. Attendance, of course was mandatory. The video presentation was priceless. It opened with a scene from the Matrix and there was talk of walking through a door. Idk what was going on.

I'm sitting next a coworker and we are just Talking shit the whole time. A clip from an MLK speech starts and we both just look at each other and start laughing because really, its retail and therefore not that serious. When Billy Jean starts playing and Michael glides across the screen I had to let GiGi know that it was just straight disrespectful. Meeting ends, I go downstairs to start my homework and get some real coffee and who should walk over to me but my store and department manager with Pete just behind. We get into a conversation in Spanish about random things. Actually it was more like them just saying the only Spanish words/ phrases they knew while I laughed and tried to respond to their ridiculousness.

Now I am sitting in my cute new outfit waiting to go to class. I decided that I'd rather tell you about my day so far then read about breakfast foods.

Pete says you don't need school anyway.

Peace, love and random Spanish phrases my darlings.

Xoxo

Starshine
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers