My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Monday, March 7, 2011

the scars of your love they leave me breathless...

okay, so I've decided that it is time for A rant. One of the things that annoys me most-about people is when they decide that my actions make me a bad friend. Not to sound cocky or anything but 1 am a freaking awesome friend. Sorry if deciding that I'm not beat to just sit around and be used by you is upsetting but honestly_ have better things to do. It is not my fault that you obviously don't feel comfortable enough around people to hang out with them on your own accord. What's more do you really think that they don t notice that they never hear/ see you unless l am around? Maybe it's your own fault for refusing to give anyone credit. Contrary to your belief the world does not revolve around you. You are neither the shit nor the queen of sheeba, so i suggest that you calm your whack ass down.






Sincerest Regards,

The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers