My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Friday, March 4, 2011

All I Do is Win

My midterm has been postponed to Tuesday. I wish you could see how excited I am about this. What is more is that in reviewing my notes today I felt surprisingly more confident in the information than I had previously thought. so shout out to Bradford Wallace for rocking my world with that study guide. I'm not worried about my Spanish midterm at all so I guess I can finally attempt to sleep like a normal person this weekend. To celebrate what I consider to be a great victory, I bought a Wacom bamboo tablet from the bookstore. Top reasons why this shit is bananas:

1. It is both a touch and pen tablet. Crazy exciting.
2. It was $99. A major steal considering that it is one of the newest models.
3. It comes with a bundle which includes Photoshop
4. I can edit photos like a champ.
5. It was $99... need I say more


So now I am sitting in the common room in University Hall tinkering away like a happy child when I should be doing Spanish homework or something...

whatever, nothing can rain on my parade today.


Otherwise I don't think I have any more news to share. WAIT!!!! I lied (tee hee hee). My friend Angel from Florida (Puerto Rico originally) is coming to visit me soon. I am excited for him to get properly smashed with me and my friends, but I am also a bit nervous. I find that I am usually a bit apprehensive of my away friends meeting my home friends. It doesn't always go well. But he is cute, and we all know that pretty people always get on with other pretty people.


Wellllllllll, I must return to my tinkering now (and possibly a bit of actual school work). Thanks for the chat my little bunnies!

Peace, Love and Shiny New Toys my darlings

xoxo

Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers