My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I just had sex, and it felt so good...

Haha just kidding.

but even if I had I'm not tacky enough to just come here and tell you all about it. On a somewhat related note is tonight's post. It's a short one lovelies, so here goes:

El corazon no tiene cara y te promeso que lo de nosotros no va terminal. Yo se que no soy perfecto pero se que te quiero a ti. Loosly translated:

the heart has no face and you promise us it will not end. I know I'm not perfect but I know I love you.


That is all.

Peace, Love and More love darlings!

xoxo

Starshine

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers