My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beijo na Boca

Let me first say that the Portuguese festival was AMAZING!!!!! At first I was a little sketchy about how the night would turn out because so many parts of the plan started to unravel. Friends were bailing, rides were unreliable, but in the end it all worked out and the little bits of drama didn't even matter. I got some really good pictures out of the night so those will be added soon. My body is so tired right now. I just want to sleep but I need to not look like I was out drinking and dancing until 4am. Now it is the start of a new week but there doesn't seem to be too much excitement in store, basically I work for 35 hours. I'm off Tuesday and Thursday and thursday I am going to Brooklyn to visit the male love of my life. We are planning on going to dinner at this amazing thai place near his house. Actually, I may have lied about there not being that much excitement because I just got hired to do makeup for some upcoming performances and fashion shows. I know some of the people in the shows (which is most likely how I got the job). The pay is good and I love doing this type of work, so look forward to those pictures too! I feel like dancing around my room right now, but I am too drained from last night. So I think I will switch out that playlist for a calmer one.  It may be time for some of my favs, Bjork, Stars, JM, BSS, Gavin Degraw and Shiny Toys Guns...


Peace to the Middle East, GO PLANET!

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers