My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's make love and listen to death from above

White Pizza with onions and peppers
Smoking cigs, we're making a website
Photobooth later.
Birthday Sex
Pod save the Queen.
Classic times with Angie at her house...


BUT ON A DIFFERENT NOTE

My friends and I were recently discussing the difference between having guts, and having balls. It happens to turn out that the ballsiest option is most often the rudest one. 
       

 ::EXAMPLE::


It takes guts, to talk to a girl you are into.
It takes balls, to wait until you are no longer in the same space and send said girl ridiculously explicit comments, texts and emails when you have failed to have a real conversation with her. It is disgusting, and I am disgusted and refuse to talk to or even consider the predators that chose to communicate with me in this manner. 


I double pass on your epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers