My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is my winter song to you, The storm is coming soon...

I had horrible dreams last night. They've left me tired, drained and frightened. I want to try sleeping again, but I am afraid of what my dreams might have in store for me. Usually, when I have nightmares like this my reality follows suite. This is not me saying that I am clairvoyant and my dreams are warnings of  El Futuro, or that I live in some Nightmare on Elm Street universe, I guess it is just that the bad feelings and intentions present in the dreams start to appear in the people around me.
The worst part is really that I was listening to the most beautiful concerto, and I am superstitious  about listening to music playing during or directly after one of my nightmares. So I guess Jacqueline du Pre and I are on a bit of a separation.

1 comment:

  1. Aww booboo.....
    CALL ME next time. SURE I'll be grumpy...but for you it's whateves.

    ReplyDelete


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers