My Home in Black and White.
It's not much, but it's mine


Things My Heart Beats for...

Monday, June 15, 2009

"Hello Major Tom, are you receiving? Turn the busters on, we're standing by"



Today's Forecast
 : Thunderstorms all day
Actual Reality : Sunny and beautiful with Arizona skies


It's 10:30 am and I am sitting outside of Livingston Mall. I don't start work until 1 and I've already been here for about two hours. It seems as if I am making more and more excuses to get out of the house lately. I really wish I had thought to bring my camera to the mall with me today. Not that there is really anything spectacular  to photograph out here, but I have a pretty awesome playlist today and I'm sure i could've made something happen.

Songs of the day:  
            Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns
Let Me Sign by Robert Pattinson
Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation

Earth below us, Drifting, falling, Floating weightless, Calling home

No comments:

Post a Comment


M.I.A, the very definition of crazysexycool
There is something almost magical about 
     walking around without shoes
             for no good reason...

Spending hot summer days at the beach

Christmas in the City

Followers